May 10, 2011

TAKE IT

A few days 'nie aku jadi jiwang sikit.'
Just writing about love...love...and love..!
Now, i want to talk about the thing happens in my life.
Yesterday, i got my assigment mark.
A proposal mark.
I got 80 something and i'm not happy with the mark.
I'm not saying that  i feel ungrateful with the mark.
Alhamdulillah.It's quite enough to help me passing the exam.
To get A for science paper : SCE 3113, 
then, i  need to do well in my exam on 24th of May and try to get at less another 40 mark to get A.
I feel worry about the mark.
 'Can I do the best for my action research next semester?'
'Can i do well for data analysis?'


Yes, data analysis! I'm still cannot get the proper data. 
I keep asking myself.
I'm scare.
I'm worry.
There is a person talks to me:

".... aku nk markah proposal hg"

Then, what should i say?
Take it!
Take it so that i feel i have to struggle hardly next semester to do the best.


No comments: