May 10, 2011

Do you believe love at the first sight?
If you ask me, then my answer is 'I believe.'
Yes, i believe love at the first sight.
When you see that person, your heart beat fast.
Lub..dup,,lub..dup..
You don't know why you fall in love with that person.
This is because that person is your love at the first sight.

If l fall in love, i hope that person will be the one and the last.
That's why it's quite hard for me to love someone more than just a friend.
If they try to open my heart, i'll run away from them.
Why should i run away?
I do it because i don't want to hurt my heart.
Heart is the most precious give from God to me.
Why should i hurt it with untruth love?

People keep saying that we should try to find our love.
Then, i ask:'How?"
"You have to show yourself!".They said.
'Do i'm a shadow until that person cannot see me?' I talked to my heart.
Then, i say:
"We should pray to God, right?
"But praying without doing nothing is useless!" They said.

How should i do to find that person, the only one for me and he will give me the truth love?

"Keep praying!" That's my answer.
If i have to wait that person until 10 years, then i'll wait.
Because that person is a give from God to fill my empty heart.
He's the one and the last.
Truth love.
Insyaallah.
-End-

No comments: