May 6, 2011

M.Y P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S. D.A.Y

M.Y P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S. D.A.Y


Today was my precious day with the pupils from SKTK.
I was so happy because I finished my last practicum for this semester.
I felt sad because I will never meet my pupils again especially my pupils from 4M starting the next week.
When I saw the pupils came to me and said:
 ‘We are sorry, teacher.’
 ‘ Don’t forget us, teacher Atiqah.’
‘ I want to hug you.’
‘We gonna miss you, teacher.’
‘You’re so kind, teacher.’
‘ We love you, teacher.’
‘Good bye teacher.’
My heart was terribly crying and I can’t say anything.
I just smiled and I was trying to look cheer in front of my pupils.
At the recess time,
there were a few pupils came to Science Room to see me.
When I asked them “why you are so sweating”,
Then, they told me that they tried to find me hardly.
They went everywhere to find me until they came to Science Room, and I was there.
 ‘Teacher sangat terharu tau!’ My heart said.
Before I leaved the school,
my pupils from 4G, 4M and 4C came to me again for the last time.
Some of them come with sad face, giving me the cards and present, shaked my hand and hug me.
 There were a few pupils were crying badly when giving me the card!
Ooooo..i felt soO touching and it was very amazing experience for me!
It was so precious for me as a trainer teacher!
Today was
M.Y P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S. D.A.Y



I never want to forget this moment.
L L.O.V.E this practicum!
I L.O.V.E my pupils!
I gonna M.I.S.S all of you!

See you soon for INTERIM next sem kay!


No comments: