May 26, 2011

Sedetik kau ingat aku, bertahun-tahun aku ingat engkau!

Birthday girl is alone today.
My friends sudah balik kampung.
And birthday girl masih lagi terdampar keseorangan di asrama yang makin sunyi.
Melihat birthday wishes daripada kawan-kawan,
thank you for being part of my special day.

My special day?
No. I don't think so.
The worst birthday is today.
The worst birthday is my 24th birthday.
I really feel alone and alone and alone!
It's like a nightmare and i should.must.need to forget it.

I'm so happy when my naughty pupils wishing me Happy Birthday.
They are my tears. They are my laugh.

Jiwa:
It's okay birthday girl.
I'm will not forget the day you was born.
Never!
Stop crying because you look so bad in that mood!

Birthday girl:
I don't think my face look so sad in that mood!
Nice what?

"Anyway thank you so much berjuta-juta lemon for those yang tak lupa.tak kedekut.ingat aku even sesaat even though who am I di mata diorangkan? 
Sedetik kau ingat aku, bertahun-tahun aku ingat engkau! "

Thank you.

Pss:
Sengaja menteraburkan bahasa Melayu.Bahasa Inggeris jadi rojak.
Don't follow me.
It's just to show how sad i am.









No comments: