Apr 28, 2011

who do u love most?

Who do you love  most?


Recently, my pupils starting to add me and be my fb friend.
One of my pupils was chatting with me last Sunday.
This little girl said 'elloooo' and asked me what i do..and bla..bla..bla..
She tagged herself in my pictures and tagged me in her pictures too.
Then, she add me under his family group.
While chatting, suddenly, she said:
" Teacher, i'm sad.."
So, i asked:
 "Why? Tell me so that i'm understand," i said again.
Less a minute, she replied my message.
"Pic teacher..jealous..".
Huh?
I felt shocked. I looked at my profile picture.
I was smiling beside my pupil from another class.
Off course i was smiling happily because i was enjoying conducting my science activity for that class.

'Are you jealous?'
My heard asked.

I felt a little bit weird because i taught the little girl's class once a week.
Compare to the pupil in my profile picture, i taught her class 5 times per week.
So,
my interaction with this little girl not as much as the girl in my profile picture.
 I was surprised because when i entered her class to teach the English subject,
she looked very stern, serious and seldom smile in my class.
I thought she doesn't like my lesson and me too.
But, she was  the cutest princess in her class and very smart.
She gots 90 mark for English .
She's smart, right?
I wonder why she does she feel jealous to my pupil from third level class?


"Teacher, i want to ask you.."
She sent her message again.
"Who do u love most in my class?..hmm..teacher loves Arina* and Ilyana*, right?
(*Not real name.)
She asked me twice.
Hmm.
It was not easy to deal with the little girl. I don't want my answer hurt her.
I tried to find the best answer to satisfy myself and herself too.
So, i said:
"I love you..and i love all my pupils too. I love the pupils who well-behaved in my class.
My little girl, you also well-behave in my class, so not only me love you but all the teachers will love you too."
A few minutes after that, she replied:
"Teacher, i don't feel sad anymore. Thank you..."
She said.
I smile.
"Good". 
I said.

Today i had entered  her class with my rocker voice.
I was successfully conducting my best English lesson with them today.
Due to pupils expression and feedback given, i knew they were enjoying my class today.
Because of their good cooperation with me, at the end of the lesson i rewarded them with some chocolate.

Before i went out the class, i looked toward the little girl.
I can see her eyes turn to red.
She looked sad.
I asked her does she had any problem.
She didn't answer anything and gave me a short smile.

What can i say?


"To my little girl, please forgive me if i hurt you.  When i come to your class, 
i cannot focus only for you. Your friends still need me to help them. I love you and i love all my pupils too."


No comments: