Apr 27, 2011

How ungrateful i am

Entering the class and teaching my pupils with unhealthy body and bad sore throat
make me feel so tired and fed up.
i'm regret with myself because i cannot perform well as a teacher.
My pupils are so good today.
I'm telling them i'm not healthy today and no voice. 
They are really understand about my condition.
My pupils from class 4M are well-behave.
Just 1-3 pupils like to talk and disturb their friend but they are still under my control.
Great for seeing them follow my instruction.
But, i'm the one who unable to give the best to them.
I 'll never blame Allah for giving me unhealthy body.
I'm only can blame myself because i don't now how to take care my body.
Before i getting ill,
'i love ice-creams very much.
I took a lot of icy-sweet water everyday. 2-3 times per day.
I was lazy to do some exercise every evening.
I also not sleep well. Spent the whole night to do my work.
Uncovered my body with a thick blanket when i slept even though i knew i had an asthma.
I took a lot of caffeine to ensure i can stay up every night.'

See..how ungrateful i am?
I never take care of my body.
I never give my body a good rest.
I never prepare a good need for my body!

Now, i can see what happen to myself.
I get flu.
I get headache.
I get coughing.
And i get asthma too.
Great right?



A piece of card on my table.
From my pupil, Taufiq Hidayat from 4 Gemilang.
He said:
"To teacher atikah*...you do the great job. Thanks to teach me. And i say goodbye."

It's soOO touching.

To my pupils:
"Teacher still new and not perform well. If you felt that i did the great job..thank you so much. 
It was the wonderful words and really touch my heart. I love you."







No comments: