Apr 26, 2011

What happen today..

What happen today?
Hmm.


i'm not feeling well today.
Got asthma, but not too bad.
Still able to handle it alone.
No voice today, sore throat, feel tired.
I enter the class.
Pupils make noise.
Sound like the flies.
Which one i want to hear?
"I'm not feeling well. Can u hear my voice clearly?" I asked.
They say: 
"No."
They keep making noise. 
Class become uncontrolled.
Then, I talk slowly to them:
"So, you have to keep quite and listen." I said.
They looked at me.
I looked my pupils back.
One by one.
They start to slow down their voice.
"Good!" 
I said and i smile.
That's why i love this class.

Another situation.

I go to another class. 
"We cannot go to the science's room today. I don't find the key." I told the pupils.
"Arghhh..." They start making noise.
"Please sit down at your place." I said.
The pupils still not moving to their place.
 They blame me because i don't bring them to the science room.
They are making noise.
They don't listen to my instruction.
"I say sit down, now!"
I shout until my voice turn like a monster voice.
Sound bad. Sound trouble.
The pupils move to their place.
All of them look at me with round eyes.
They look surprise.
I don't care about my health anymore.
I say:
 "You won't listen to others problem. I said.. i try to find the key but i cannot find it.
 I don't know who keep the key and forget to put it back!"
I look to the pupils that blame me.
A boy. A very naughty boy.


" You don't respect me as your teacher! This is how you talk to the teacher?!"
The boy looks down the desk.
Other pupils look surprised.
I never shout to them like that.
Inside my heart, i try to calm down myself and say: 
"I want implement my lesson today!"
A few minutes after that, i slow down my voice.
"I don't want to talk a lot today. Now, for this activity, please discuss with your group about..bla..bla..bla..
and then talk to me!"
Class turn to normal mode.
They start to give their respond when i asked.
Luckily, they still want to communicate with me until the end of the class.
Reflection:
I never regret for shouting today.
I never regret because i get angry today.
I don't care if they start to hate me after this.
I want they know how to respect and talk to their teacher in a good manner.
That's it.

(Pss: I'm sorry because my English not so good. Hahaa..i still learning. Thank you.)

No comments: