Oct 16, 2010

S.M.I.L.E

"A S.M.I.L.E is a powerful weapon.You can even B.R.E.A.K. ice with it"


...........
i got some information about S.M.I.L.E facts. 
It was so interesting..yeap!
 i realized that how important my S.M.I.L.E.your S.M.I.L.E and their S.M.I.L.E in our life.
Let's read about S.M.I.L.E facts:
............
  • A  S.M.I.L.E is a facial expression formed by flexing the muscles near both ends of the mouth.
  • It takes 26 muscles to  S.M.I.L.E than 62 muscles to frown when you angry.
  • The  S.M.I.L.E of a baby can not only melt a mother's heart but light up her brain as well.
  •  Kids  S.M.I.L.E at least 100 times a day but adults, only 3 times.
  •  S.M.I.L.ing releases endorphins and makes us feel better.
  • Even 'faking' a  S.M.I.L.E can lead to feeling happier.
  • We are born with the ability to  S.M.I.L.E, it is not something that we copy. For instance, even blind babies are able to  S.M.I.L.E
  • There are over 18 different types of  S.M.I.L.Es that are used in a variety of social situations.
  •  S.M.I.L.ing makes you feel better due to release of seretonin.
  • If you're in bad mood, you can instantly lift your spirits by forcing yourself to  S.M.I.L.E.
  •  69% of people find women more attractive when they  S.M.I.L.E than when they are wearing makeup.
  • Your body is more relaxed when you  S.M.I.L.E, which contributes to good health and a stronger immune system.
  • A person who studies laughter is called a 'gelotologist'.
I L.O.V.E to see people S.M.I.L.E and 
I L.O.V.E to see baby S.M.I.L.ing





 Keep Smilling 







If at times you feel you want to cry
And life seems such a trial


Above the clouds there's a bright blue sky
So make your tears a smile.


As you travel on life's way
With its many ups and downs


Remember its quite true to say
One smile is worth a dozen frowns.


Among the worlds expensive things
A smile is very cheap


And when you give a smile away,
You get one back to keep.


Happiness comes at times to all
But sadness comes unbidden


And sometimes a few tears must fall
Among the laughter hidden.


So when friends have sadness on their face
And troubles round them piled


The world will seem a better place
And all because you smiled.



So Just Smile! Its Free Therapy!






" S.M.I.L.E , it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart."

‎(^____________^)




2 comments:

fat said...

yup. keep smiling :)

mia Olive said...

u r right..cheer up our life even though we r sad..at least by showing our fake smile..huahaha..=)