Mar 18, 2011

My work.My Product



'I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works.' 
....
i'm changing my layout.
i had done something wrong by  destroying my old layout.
Whatever..no regret!
NO.
...
Now, i juz wanna share the activity
that waiting for me after school holiday.
Yesh!
I have to decorate the science's room SKTK.
L.O.V.E it.
i L.O.V.E drawing.
i L.O.V.E coloring.
i L.O.V.E beautiful Science's Room.
Actually i do it 'sincerely' because 
i want my pupils feel happy when entering the Science's room.
I want they to enjoy by learning Science in the Science's room.
That's it.
Hmm..at least i leave something at the school 
and it can be a memorable event for me.
Yup!
Just do it sincerely.
Read below.

First, draw the pictures. I only copy it from the internet .
Next, you need crayon.
Now, i start colouring  my picture.
Finish first picture. 
Finish second picture.
Finish the third picture. I love this picture very much! 
I don't like this picture and I decide to throw this picture.
Then, i think it is not so bad. So, i keep it..
This picture is not so good. I hate her hair. Look bad..
I hate the colour of the coat..but overall these pictures
still look nice to my eyes..
i love this and i want to keep it in my room.
But cannot la..
Overall...finish colouring.
Next, i cut all the pictures.
And paste it on..what i called  'span'..
pink and yellow span..
That's it.
Then, i bring to school and paste it on the board and around the Science's room.
Look cute.
Nice, right?
Hahaa.
(Angkat bakul sendiri!Sorry eii!)
Anyway,
 i love my work and my products.

Switch language.
Pss:


"Kepuasan dalam membuat kerja itu penting yaa..kerana 
itu menunjukkan bahawa kamu bertanggungjawab dalam tugasmu!"



T.U.L.I.S sebab S.U.K.A bukan T.E.R.P.A.K.S.A


3 comments:

Antara said...

yo! lady! seriously, those are so lawa ouh!! =D

mia Olive said...

arigato..

Anonymous said...

cantik..terbaik