Aug 21, 2010

My Last Day.The End Of da Practicum!


I'm sooo happy..feel so enjoy..relax..hehehe
However, i gonna miss da school and da pupils that i taught or met..
The cutiest pupils..so cute-mute..haha..really enjoying teaching them..
Thank you for da present gave to me..
Teacher Mia loves u soo much!
Wish u: "Pray hart, study smart and good luck.."
"Selamat berpuasa!"
Bye-bye!
 Miss all of u..
go..go SK Dato Kramat!
......................................................................................................................................
Some pics i upload here
Signs of my love
I don't want to forget every moment with them..







........................................Smile For Me...........................................

- Mia Olive-

2 comments:

Afiq Mohd Zainol said...

cute2 r students hg... aku pya students xdak y cute.. haha

mia olive said...

ado lak kecek lagu tu..student hg mature kot..tu yg tak dop nampk cute 2 tu..heheh